Complaint Review: wax vac

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — North Haledon New Jersey United States of America
wax vac
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

wax vac LM Direct They tripled my order. cust. service refused to cancel it/ Shipping chgs came to almost $50.00 this order. Product is useless, I do not know how they get away with this scam. King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Amazes me that these people get away with this ripoff. I was dealing with cust. service , LM Direct, whatever they call it, I ldo have email documentation that I received froml them when I  tried to have my order cancelled. Finally I gave up and agreed with reduction of shipping charges. This product is totally useless, it does  n o t  work !. It sounds like a bad joke but they still ripping off people, I see ads on TV. I do not have financial problems, but I can imagine for some people $100.00 is more than enough. That is the amount they stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wax-vac/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/wax-vac-LM-Direct-They-tripled-my-order-cust-service-refused-to-cancel-it-Shipping-chgs-993263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wax vac