Complaint Review: wax vac

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: mel — mead Colorado United States of America
wax vac
400 returns rd. wallingford,connecticut 06492 Internet United States of America

wax vac a piece of useless junk, terrible rip-off, automated computer tricks you into 3 other offers Internet

• I saw an infomercial on t.v. for a wax vac. I called the phone number on the screen and started listening to a computer. The advertisement on the tv. said you could get 2 wax vacs for $10.00 ,so I went for that. It then started talking about a  great fun promo and I got hooked-up with that ,as I struggled to stay unhooked. I scrambled for a pen to catch the phone # so I could get unhooked later but then ANOTHER OFFER WAS THROWN MY WAY WITH ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER TO GET, SO I COULD GET UNHOOKED FROM THAT AND THEN , IRONICALLY, AN OFFER FOR CREDIT CARD ABUSE (LIKE THE KIND I WAS NOW BEING SUBJECTED TO. I will hang up before I try to do business with a machine in the future. don't fall for wax vac it doesn't work at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wax-vac/internet/wax-vac-a-piece-of-useless-junk-terrible-rip-off-automated-computer-tricks-you-into-3-o-976520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wax vac