Complaint Review: wax vax

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: ladyberrys — Olivehurst California United States of America
wax vax

wax vax I ordered three by mistake then ordered one with a free one. one min. later. I tried to cancel the first order and they said it was to late to cancel cause it was already shiped and they canceled the Internet

I ordered the wax vac on the internet  I accadently ordered two deluxe models. I thought I canceled this one and ordered one with a free one. I looked up to see how to cancel a order and I tried to cancel the first order, but they said it was to late it had already been shippped the next day. But they canceled the seconed order for only one. I read their e-mail I recived and it said I would not be charged til it was shipped. My bank said I have not been charged yet. But they told me when I recive the package just refuse it and they would refund me. I am still waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wax-vax/internet/wax-vax-I-ordered-three-by-mistake-then-ordered-one-with-a-free-one-one-min-later-I-t-965903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wax vax