Complaint Review: waxvac

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Salem Ohio United States of America
Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

waxvac Over charged on everything. Product and handling. Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered 2 waxvacs at buy one at 10.00 + 6.99 S+H and get the second one for S+H only (6.99) more,  which totals 23.98.   Then they asked if you wanted to upgrade to a waxvac that had variable speeds, which I did.  It was for an additional 7.00 on each on both.  After I gave my credit card info the grand total was 75.96.    Two at 24.00 each, plus 13.98 each for S+H.   What happened to the buy one and get a second  for an additional S+H only?   Then I was so sick to my stomach that I looked up reviews and read all the bad stuff.  I don't even know if I'm ever going to get the products or not.  This isn't right.  I kept seeing the commercial all weekend and thought it would be nice to get one for me and one for my daughter.  This product is like what the doctor used on my daughter years ago when she was a young kid.    It's not right to allow this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waxvac/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/waxvac-Over-charged-on-everything-Product-and-handling-Wallingford-Connecticut-992418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waxvac