Complaint Review: waxvac

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: terry — sacramento California United States of America
waxvac
300 returns road wallingford, ct.06493 Internet United States of America

waxvac trilegiant waxvac offered waxvacfor 10.00 and the second one free just pay p and shipping it would cost 23.98 they charged my debit card 71.00 , Internet

to whom it may concern: my name is terry,Iwent on tv and they had a tv special for wax vac,buy one get the second one free but pay s/h fees which totalled 23.89 my credit card/debit card $71.23 to me that is fraud. On the other hand I ordered it on the middle of january,waitwd 2 weeks and checked on it,It was not processed and considered it null and void.Well on feb.2 2013 I received it and checked my account again and they had taken out the $71.00 and should of only cost 23.89 and that was not authorized by myself,another fraudulant claim against me I have not opened the package ,as I want my money returned and if necessary file fraudulant charges against this company.thanks for your attention,and also by taking out $71.23 I am not able to pay my property taxes and my rental on the space that my mobile home is on. please help I am on social security disability and only receive $1196.00 dollars a month and that is not including food fuel and my utilities .I hope you understand my dilemna.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/waxvac/internet/waxvac-trilegiant-waxvac-offered-waxvacfor-1000-and-the-second-one-free-just-pay-p-and-sh-1007927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on waxvac