Complaint Review: wayne bragg and ernestine campbell

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: wbragg — Franklin North Carolina United States of America
wayne bragg and ernestine campbell
30-A Longbow Lane Internet United States of America

wayne bragg and ernestine campbell They took 29.95 from our bank account with autherization or any explaination of why did not ask for service Internet

They took 29.95 from my account I called them and let them know that I did not want nor did I sing up for this service they gave my mony back but then they turned around and came back and took it again from my account again I called them they said they had no record but my Bank statement was charged and it was my wife account that thye took it from they said they were going to investigate and get back they have not as yet gotten back with me my wife want her money back and so I . they had no right taken anything from her account we have a joint account .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wayne-bragg-and-ernestine-campbell/internet/wayne-bragg-and-ernestine-campbell-They-took-2995-from-our-bank-account-with-autherizati-933255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wayne bragg and ernestine campbell