Complaint Review: wayne cater

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Glen — Euless Texas United States of America
wayne cater
3400 holyoke rd philadeliphia PA. philiadeliphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

wayne cater How are you doing today?Am sorry for my late reply,I told you have been very sick for a while now in my last email and recently busy traveling around Asia to get some Art Materials,so i really app wants me to cash fraudelent checks and wire western union transfers to Turkey philiadeliphia, Pennsylvania

WAyne Cater  contacted me through a craigs List job posting. I,ve told him multipul times I,m not interested, today I received a check for $2435.00 from the PA Address. I,m giving it to the USPS for Fraud Alert. heres the E-mail he sent .

How are you doing today?Am sorry for my late reply,I told you have been very sick for a while now in my last email and recently busy traveling around Asia to get some Art Materials,so i really appreciate your patience.First assignment payment has been mailed out through USPS courier service and it was scheduled to deliver to you today at 1:00PM/3:00PM.Here is the USPS tracking number (9471 0036 9930 0001 1012
22).As soon as the payment (Cashier check) is delivered, you can proceed with the below INSTRUCTIONS.

Here is how to go about the transaction, the financial officer has given strict instructions that as soon as you get this payment, take the payment to your bank and deposit it.Payment will take 24hrs to clear and once the payment has cleared, have your weekly payment deducted $400 plus $50 Bonus while you have what is left over withdrawn out in cash,then take the rest of the money to a Western Union Money Transfer
office and send it to my supplier.

Below is the suppliers information where you will wire the rest of the funds to after making your deduction:
RECEIVER'S NAME-   JOHN STEPHENADDRESS        -       34 GAYRETTEPE MECIDIYEKOYCITY           -       ISTANBULSTATE          -       ISTANBULCOUNTRY        -       TURKEYZIP CODE       -       34000

There is always a WesternUnion charge associated to this wire Service (money in minutes),have the charges deducted from the Supplier (left over) and have what is left over wired to the Supplier information and as soon as that is done, get back to me with the WesternUnion transaction details as listed below : REQUESTED DETAILS AFTER MAKING THE FUND TRANSFER.

Sender Name and Address:MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number 10 digits) :Amount Sent:Western Union Charges:

First week Salary ---  $400.00Bonus            ---   $50.00WesternUnion transfer charges -- $50.00Supplier's Fund --- $1,950:00

I will be waiting to read back from you Asap today and i also have some other assignment for you to be done this week. I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your fee weekly as we both agreed.

Email me the details of the transfer as soon as the money is sent. I will need the MTCN number with the total amount sent to my supplier after the transfer fees is deducted from the money. When the supplier gets the money, they will ship the products (Art materials) to you. I will pick the materials up from you when I return back to the states. I want to meet up with you and talk about this job in person. How do you feel
about meeting?  What is the closest coffee shop to you?

Please go ahead and get the check deposited asap today. Email me the details of the transfer as soon as the assignment is completed . I will be on the lookout for your email to confirm that the money has been sent to my supplier.

Take good care of yourself.

Kindly get back to me Asap. Best Regards  WAYNE CATERText (323) 929-4091

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wayne-cater/philiadeliphia-Pennsylvania-19114/wayne-cater-How-are-you-doing-todayAm-sorry-for-my-late-replyI-told-you-have-been-ve-1018108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wayne cater