Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend of Court

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Livonia Michigan
Wayne County Friend of Court
645 Griswold Detroit,MI 48226 Detroit, Michigan USA

Wayne County Friend of Court Difficulties Will not refund my money even though I submit black and white prints of them TAKING it from me. No one ever answers the phone and instead they constantly tell you that you are wrong even when you prove yourself. Detroit Michigan

I have been paying for over two years now - an amount that is $125 per month over what was ordered by the Referee. No matter how many times you call (a joke, no one EVER answers and it disconnects) send a fax (another joke) or letter - no one responds.

Well, magic and miracles can happen. If you write Grievenace on the top of the page - they respond to you withing 30 days. So your admin fees actually go towards something! Merry Christmas!

So at that point - they mail their grieveance reveiw and tell you they have no record of your phone call. You can't genius - since you never, ever, ever answer the phone. And tell you they are correct in taking what they do.

Unbelieveable. I am supposed to pay $745 per month, and they take $870 every single month. Some clerical error and I only want my refund. I have never been behind in any of this so any overage if 100% patently unjustified.

They are a joke and I would love State or Federal support/investigating into their entire operation. If anyone has tips or support - email me.

This nonsense goes on all the time according to others I speak with downtown as well as on various forums.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-of-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-of-Court-Difficulties-Will-not-refund-my-money-even-though-I-submit-b-1077887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend of Court