Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend of the Court

• Reported By: madmike — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Wayne County Friend of the Court
Griswold Detroit, Michigan Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Wayne County Friend of the Court Ripping me off Detroit, Michigan

I am 55 and my daughter is 35. I was in a disabling accident back in 1986 when my daughter was 9. I filed for social security and 3 years later I finally got it. My ex-wife received 3 years of back support from social security as well but didn't report it to Wayne Count friend of the court. So, I was told 9 years ago I owed over $7,000.00 and my social security started getting garnished. I called Friend of the court and they told me that of the $600.00 a year they take from me a whole $200.00 of that is applied to the principle.
 I sent in documentation and a request that I got from friend of the court over a year ago asking that I not be forced to pay any more. I have not heard from them since.
 I believe this is so ridiculous. And I am really ticked to not have heard from them since except periodic mailings telling me how much I "still" owe them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-of-the-Court/Detroit-Michigan-/Wayne-County-Friend-of-the-Court-Ripping-me-off-Detroit-Michigan-944078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend of the Court