masses

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
645 Griswold Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court Dead beat Dad Detroit Michigan

I am a single mom that has been divorced since 1991. I have an open claim with the Wayne County Friend of the Court and have not been able to collect child support.

As of 1-7,2008 I am no owed $61,500.00. I have spent many hours calling, driving 35 miles taking time off work to try to get help only to find out unless I hire an attorney, I will get no where.

I am unable to get a show cause hearing, I am unable to get a bench warrant out against him, and would love to know just exactly whose friend the Friend of the court really is??

I had a court order for my ex to be 100% responsible for my sons medical, my son had emergency surgery, and after surgery I found out my ex was fired from GM. and had no insurance, even though I had a court order for him to pay, I was told by the judge that I had to pay the $10,000.00 bill.

Where do I go to get help?? how can these dead beat dads get by without paying?

Celeste
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-Dead-beat-Dad-Detroit-Michigan-297679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court