Complaint Review: wayne currry

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — hardwick Massachusetts
wayne currry
11303 183rd Ave Sw, Rochester, Washington USA

wayne currry Kraftwerk K9kraftwerkk9.com(360) 273-612511303 183rd Ave Sw, Rochester, WA fraud animal abuse Lied misreprensented did not return phone calls and much more Rochester Washington

My name is jeff  I would greatly   appreciate  a response from folks  re  this breeder   I too have be  scammed    such is fraud    We purchased a German shepard      - prior to purchase  we asked alot of questions as we have three other  fantastic  GS   -  just about every thing we asked    the response was lies     we  sent emails  after the deposit    they were never responded to     the  air fight  was  really tuff on the dog  [ will explain more to folks interested    Wayne Curry lied about what the Air Line would do

To explain all the fruad this guy and his company  stated and  did  would take a book at this point to  write  I only wish folks would contact us   and somehow the word needs to  provided to folks  prior to  others being ripped off and  being   frauded [ gee is that a word ]

I also have been threw heck with my family  and  this guy w,  Curry  does not call back after they have gotten their $$  my brother happens to be Judge  - Hopefully  I can get enough folks to help [ no dollars needed  - all I ask for  is that I be contacted  I will foot the bill for legal expenses   - then along with my brothers connections  we will be able to get the AG's[ Att. generals  ] office to do the rest -  and respond to this  Note  maybe we can together  stop others from be  scammed   - what he does is Fraud

I thank all that our concerned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wayne-currry/Rochester-Washington/wayne-currry-Kraftwerk-K9kraftwerkk9com360-273-612511303-183rd-Ave-Sw-Rochester-WA-1089962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wayne currry