Complaint Review: wayne gray property management

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Marsha — pahokee Florida
wayne gray property management
2950 crump road winter haven florida pahokee, Florida USA

wayne gray property management wayne gray wayne gray rented my cabin,instead of keeping his percentage he chose to keep my whole rental revenue for a period of 2 months,ripped off many others in our area. pahokee Florida

*Author of original report: wayne gray property management/Lake okeechobee resort

wayne Gray being leasese of our Resort in Pahokee Florida had the option to rent my cabin thru his company which he did for July,August of 2013,doing so he gets a percentage of my cabin rental,rest is to be reimbursed to myself which never happenend as of todays date Jan 9,2014,rfuses to pay me my money.I'am not the only one that has been ripped off in my community by wayne gray.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wayne-gray-property-management/pahokee-Florida-33476/wayne-gray-property-management-wayne-gray-wayne-gray-rented-my-cabininstead-of-keeping-h-1114124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wayne gray property management

wayne gray property management/Lake okeechobee resort

AUTHOR: mary - ()

Still no word from wayne gray property mangement/Lake okeechobee resorton my money owed to me for my cabin rental