midnight

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Joel — Flagstaff Arizona
Wayne Mitchell
1844 N Nob Hill Rd Plantation, Florida USA

Wayne Mitchell, REAL MONEY SPORTS, Anthony Kendall Broken Contract Plantation Florida

*Author of original report: Failed attempt to rectify

At the end of august, 2012 I paid $1500 to receive 100 games for the NHL season Text messages verified that contract. I have the CC record of the transaction.

A game or play, as it is called is where the analysts/experts at Real Money Sports, decide, for example which of the two teams playing each other, they think has the best chance to win that day's game. Based on that, the contact person/consultant texts that information to me. For example- I would receive a text stating. “Play Team XYZ today”.

On May 10, 2013 however, I received my last text from my consultant. [continued below]....

..... The season was not over, and I had not received my contracted amount of 100. In fact, on the 23rd of April, he texted me to ask if I wanted to pay an additional $799.oo to continue and do the NHL playoffs. This was with almost 30 games yet to go in the contract and just barely over a 50% success rate!!

Once I sent him his text to me from October 30(where he had stated he would send me 100 games/plays, he began texting me more games.

Beyond May 10th, after I emailed another consultant at the company about not having received all the games to meet the contract, I received a call from another consultant, inquiring as to what they could to to rectify the situation.

I agreed to take the remaining games, as I have contemplated a lawsuit would be more work than it would be worth.

I received some games via phone, email and voicemail, however they never did verify they completed the contract. The season is over now and I never received the 100 games as per the contract. i have a spread sheet  listing all that i received.

I have sent more than one email letting them know I must take further action as they did not satisfy this contract.

As I mentioned I have the complete string of texts since july 21st, 2012 8;18am

I have emails, outlining the contract.

That toll free number was/is; 1-800-355-5883

my consultant was Wayne Mitchell.

The person I received the email contract. Anthony Kendall

the person who called me after the 10th of May. Greg Brock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Mitchell/Plantation-Florida-33324/Wayne-Mitchell-REAL-MONEY-SPORTS-Anthony-Kendall-Broken-Contract-Plantation-Florida-1084009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Mitchell

Failed attempt to rectify

AUTHOR: Joel - ()

On Sept. 23rd i talked with the owner of the company on the phone. He called me in good faith in an attempt to rectify my original concern about the broken contract. However, he prefaced the whole thing stating he had conversed with his legal team, and had determined they did not really want to file a suit against me for  defamation of his character. At no time did he deny that his company had broken the contract and offered to return my investment. As the conversation continued, and i had agreed to take the refund, and i continued to express some concerns about the situation, he abruptly cut me off and stated that he would be taking legal action against me. There has been no contact in any form since.