Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: niccoloalley07 — Los Angeles California
Wayne Walton
1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD HARBOR , Florida USA

Wayne Walton On the receipt of unsolicited phone calls in the middle of the night, one can only fear the worst. But for me, I have been receiving sales calls in the middle, asking a ton of questions and then providing me with a solution to all my "supposed" problems. When I do mention to them, extremely politely, that have been registered with the do not call list by the government, I am then apologized to, and the phone hanged up. HARBOR Florida

But this would be a different scenario if they stop at that. There are continuous phone calls that I have to receive in the middle of the night that can sell the products that I have no interest to. Wayne Walton http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27339061&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 is one of the owners, Ron Harris http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=57725392&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 I have been able to complain to the consumer affairs and also take legal advice, but there is no end to the phone calls that have been getting. Most of them are very much rude and most of them are abusive when I hang up on them. Some are persistent, telling me that I actually had to take the service in order to ensure that I do not receive such phone calls. This is definitely bordering on blackmail, and I intend to take legal action against them.

On the receipt of unsolicited phone calls in the middle of the night, one can only fear the worst. But for me, I have been receiving sales calls in the middle, asking a ton of questions and then providing me with a solution to all my "supposed" problems. When I do mention to them, extremely politely, that have been registered with the do not call list by the government, I am then apologized to, and the phone hanged up. But this would be a different scenario if they stop at that. There are continuous phone calls that I have to receive in the middle of the night that can sell the products that I have no interest to.

Wayne Walton

Ron Harris

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Walton/HARBOR-Florida-32901/Wayne-Walton-On-the-receipt-of-unsolicited-phone-calls-in-the-middle-of-the-night-one-ca-1055174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Walton