Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Reported By: courtneydeason11 — Amherst Ohio
Wayne Walton
1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD MELBOURNE MELBOURNE, Florida USA

Wayne Walton Wayne Walton MELBOURNE Florida

I have been receiving a lot of calls from a certain company, telling me that I would need to go for the purchase of a certain product, but I have told them that I belong to the government not call list. Hence I should not be disturbed. At first, they are reluctant to call me, but again after a week or so, the call resumes, and the subject material is again the same. I have been able to undertake a lot of considerations, and have spoken to them extremely politely as well as roughly, but in most cases, they are not meant to be budging from the previous position, hence they keep calling me on such odd hours, and making me go through a lot of harassment.

Owned by:

Wayne Walton

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27339061&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 is one of the owners,

Ron Harris

It is always frustrating if you actually wake up and you find such kind of false has actually been positioned in this manner. There is also a loss of creativity in my work, and have actually had to take a beating on a lot of projects that are to do. This is something that has actually been getting a lot of my mind, and I would definitely not like to get this kind of harassment over and over again. Hence I have been actually going for legal actions and talking to my legal advisers in order to ensure that I can take care of this particular situation, and make sure that these people do not call me over and over again so that I can get a closure on the subject.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Walton/MELBOURNE-Florida-32901/Wayne-Walton-Wayne-Walton-MELBOURNE-Florida-1053836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Walton