Complaint Review: WC*MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA, MN

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — Mineral Wells Texas United States of America
WC*MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA, MN
03033 Ridgedale Dr. Minnetonka, Mn 55305 Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

WC*MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA, MN Sempris LLC, Budget lighting this Company drafted my account for $29.95 without my authorization. The account information was obtained from an order I placed over the telephone for Fast Brite (Headlight Lens Restoration Product) Minnetonka, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Ripoff Indeed

My wife and I ordered an auto headlight restoration product on the telephone from a TV promotion sale.  After doing so were were asked If we would be interested in many different other products, to each question we replied NO.  The next day I recieved a curtesy call confirming our order.  The representive again tried to sell me an arey of items, again the answer was no.  In about 10days we recieved the Fast Brite item we ordered and our account was drafted 07-22-2011.  On 08-09-2011 our account was again drafted by WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA, MN ATH for $29.95.  This draft was not authorized by my wife or myself.  The information was obtained thru the telephone order for Fast Brite.  Please be careful as this is a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCMON-BUDGET-SAVERS-MINNETONKA-MN/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55305/WCMON-BUDGET-SAVERS-MINNETONKA-MN-Sempris-LLC-Budget-lighting-this-Company-drafted-my-a-763170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC*MON BUDGET SAVERS MINNETONKA, MN

Ripoff Indeed

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

The headlight stuff didn't work either as I recall.