Complaint Review: We Love Ragdolls

• Reported By: Carolina — Odenton Maryland
We Love Ragdolls
126 Longville Rd. Longville, Louisiana USA

We Love Ragdolls Leah Jessica Perry Shipping Sick Kittens Longville Louisiana

*General Comment: you are so right

I purchased two Ragdoll kittens from We Love Ragdolls in Longville, La.  One of the kittens couldn't be shipped because she had a respiratory ailment.  So, I picked another kitten that was shipped later.  Both kittens came in soaking wet, no water in their dish because it had spilled over into the carrier and on them.

They were suppose to be shipped with a bag of food, which neither had.  The first kitten came in with a respiratory problem and the second kitten has a serious infection in her body.  The vet bills are over $600 so far and the cattery will only reinverse me 25% of the cost of the kitten.

I foolishly purchased a munckin kitten from them, prior to these vet bills, which has not shipped yet.  I am very upset with these people getting away with selling sick kittens.  If I had known that this cattery  had prior complaints, I would not have purchased kittens from them.  Beware...............

They use the post office as their street address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Love-Ragdolls/Longville-Louisiana-70652/We-Love-Ragdolls-Leah-Jessica-Perry-Shipping-Sick-Kittens-Longville-Louisiana-1172510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Love Ragdolls

#1 General Comment

you are so right

AUTHOR: Cat - ()

Hello I was just checking to see if there was anymore reports on this cattery we love ragdolls I am the person that wrote the other comment on this place. My vet has done 2 exam for luekemia and my kitten has tested positive twice have you checked the vet for this virus I know vet bills are adding up. We are so sad about this I tried to call the number on website no one answered I emailed Leah and she responded *** I think the vet exams you took aren't correct  how can you question a vet exam. My kitty was soaked too when we got her at the airport she already had a upper respitory infection before we got her. Is there a way to call animal control in Louisiana some how to report this cattery and destroy there selling of leukemia fiv infected cats I'm so sorry we had to experience this this is only gonna lead to more heart brake later for us. These people are murders. I swear I feel like hunting these people down.

temporary