Complaint Review: wealth information network

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: linda — las vegas Nevada United States of America
wealth information network
5510 ne antioch rd. #105 gladstone, Missouri United States of America

wealth information network marc varone tricked me into signing contract for $3,640.00 for on-line coaching & website gladstone, Missouri

on july 13, 2011,  marc varone called me  to sign me up for an on-course on how to make $ on the internet.  he claimed he was from the "anthony morrison" company.                                                      he said he got my name & number from a anthony  morrison conference i attended a week earlier.            i was very eager to sign up for the "anthony morrison"  so i signed up only to find out it was $3,640.00!!    he wouldn't let me take time to think about it & wound up taking my last dollar on my credit card for a $299.00 down payment, then telling me the balance would be $3,341.00.

he made me sign the contract over the internet without allowing me to view & agree to the terms & conditi

ons or discussing payment arrangements with me.

this loan should never have been approved in the first place because i am a senior citizen out of work

and on a fixed income.  they never gave me an account # or sent me any tapes or books for training.

and furthermore, this company has nothing to do with the "anthony morrison affiliate program".

they are a total fraud!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wealth-information-network/gladstone-Missouri-64119/wealth-information-network-marc-varone-tricked-me-into-signing-contract-for-364000-for-762306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wealth information network