Complaint Review: Wealth Power Systems, LLC

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Debbie — Lyman South Carolina United States of America
Wealth Power Systems, LLC
9543 S. 700 East #200 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Wealth Power Systems, LLC My Funding Resources Promise to get grant funding...THIS IS A SCAM!!! Sandy, Utah

*Author of original report: Settled with this company

*General Comment: My Funding Resource Probably Is A Scam

On 1/27/2010, Wealth Power Systems, LLC aka My Funding Resources, charged my credit card $4900 for grant funding research and 10 sessions with a grant writing coach.  The research that they provided me was nothing but contests to enter on the internet and websites that offer small business loans.  There may have been two grants to apply for, but the one website wasn't giving a grant at this time and the other one was for a woman owned business.  This didn't apply since my husband was the one interested in the grant.  They claimed that I would be able to mail grant applications to different organizations/companies to apply for grants.  There was nothing to mail, you had to sign up on the internet, and like I said, these were mainly contests.  I have complained to the BBB, but the case was closed.  I am now going to pursue a lawsuit. They offer a refund, but they word it very carefully so that they are protected.  Don't fall for their SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Power-Systems-LLC/Sandy-Utah-84070/Wealth-Power-Systems-LLC-My-Funding-Resources-Promise-to-get-grant-fundingTHIS-IS-A-SC-611237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Power Systems, LLC

Settled with this company

AUTHOR: dbelcher - (United States of America)

I have settled with this company.

#2 General Comment

My Funding Resource Probably Is A Scam

AUTHOR: Marsha - (United States of America)

Two wks ago I received a call from My Funding Resources after purchasing Kevin Trudeau's book "Free Money". Kathyrn said it was a free grant funding resarch consultation that was included in the purchase price. The TV info-mercial offered several other promotions when I called in but this was not one of them.

It was a high pressure pitch and I finally agreed to a call with the director but called back the next day and cancelled telling her I was not willing to make an immediate decision as she so adamantly demanded I would be expected to do upon speaking with the director.

Tonight a man named Kim called back, again high pressure, stating he could not understand my reasoning for cancelling, With the billions of grant money offered by major companies such as Pepsi who need the tax break and want to stimulate the economy, it would not be prudent for me to delay as these monies won't be there after the end of the year.

I asked for the up front cost and he told me 5k to 10K would be a ballpark figure and not only could they write a business grant but also a first time home buyer grant since I had not owned a home in more than 3 years. There would not be another grant charge for the 2nd grant, just another research charge but he couldn't say how much. When I told him that was too much to spend, he said 'not if we are finding all the money to buy the business and a home'.

While he did not ask for a crecit card, (we did not get that far), he was pushing hard. I found 3 reports on line like the one I am responding to and am glad I found them! I won't be calling him back as he requested!