Complaint Review: weapons universe

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Robin Fields — clarksville Tennessee
weapons universe
Internet USA

weapons universe ordered a nife they cancelled my order took money out of my account and is not giving it back  Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was Never Charged

I ordered a knife to add to my collection from Weapons Universe online on Feb. 15th. They immediately took the money out of my bank account. The order receipt had said that I could check on my order in 72 hours to track the order.

It has been 2 weeks now and I can't seem to get an answer as to where the order is or why I have not received my money back. Everytime I call, I get a voice message and I have tried emailing them numerous times.

At the time I placed the order, I was suppose to receive it in 7-12 days.  My order  number is 00093735.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/weapons-universe/internet/weapons-universe-ordered-a-nife-they-cancelled-my-order-took-money-out-of-my-account-and-1127412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on weapons universe

Customer was Never Charged

AUTHOR: Weapons Universe Support - ()

Customer was Never Charged. We spoke to this customer on February 24th 2014 and he was explained that the item was sold out and that his credit card was NOT charged.  It is dishonest to write a complaint after our correspondence, and after the fact he can confirm the billing with his bank.  When someone uses their credit card, it automatically creates a pending pre-authorization by the bank, but we voided that pre-authorization and canceled the order.