Complaint Review: web knowledge LLC AZ

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Roy — Albany Georgia
web knowledge LLC AZ
5830 W thunderbird rd ste B8-192 glendale, Arizona USA

web knowledge LLC AZ ripoff by phone scam by web knowledge saying they would set us up in an amazon doing adds glendale Arizona

back in febuary 2014 my wife cathy was called by web knowledge and was told they could set her up in a business doing adds for amazon from home.

The cost of setting up the business, and the training would be $199.00 so I and my wife talked it over, and the nexted day cathy call web knowledge back to join. they said the price was not on special anymore. the $199.00 was only good yesterday.

The new cost was now $399.00 we said yes. and sent web knowledge $399.00. after talking it over I said a honest company would have given the price their employee first ask for first.

so the next day I had cathy call back and ask for a refund.  she was told a refund would be made back into our checking account.

its been well over 30 days and still no refund. I was got by what I call the good bait and switch. I am making this report so others will not make the same mistake we made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/web-knowledge-LLC-AZ/glendale-Arizona-85306/web-knowledge-LLC-AZ-ripoff-by-phone-scam-by-web-knowledge-saying-they-would-set-us-up-in-1132883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on web knowledge LLC AZ