Complaint Review: Web Marketing Expert

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anna — melbourne Alabama
Web Marketing Expert
Level 3, 131 Queen Street, Melbourne , Victoria Australia

Web Marketing Expert WME melbourne contantly harrassed me to sign up with them promising great ranking what a joke the first week they worked on the wrong website!! I had to tell them they had the wrong website. There was supposed to be an accounts manager noone person ever looked after this account I was hung up on twice when I complained and asked for evidence of their work. They shoved me around from one person to the other and noone was available they refused to answer direct questions about what they had done, melbourne VICTORIA Australia

This company in Melbourne claim to be the Web Marketing Expertsis the most trusted SEO provider in Australia well we are in trouble then! This company is a rip off they refused to give regular reports or even to give any information on what they do! What kind of service is that! I never got one sale from their so called campaign they should be shown for the frauds they are. Take your money do nothing. I used another seo company who provided me with weekly reports and told me exactly what had been done. Dont waste your

This company kept calling me and promising great rankings once they were paid they did nothing. They lied about everything they promised, in fact the first week they worked on the wrong website and their supposed free addwords never produced one sale and neither has their seo. They gave no apologies nothing,then they refused to give me reports, wouldnt tell me what actual work they were doing.Their service and attitude is the worst Ive ever experienced. They hang up on you when they cant answer your questions they do absolutely nothing for your rankings. Theyve taken my money Beware of WME in Melbourne they are just scammers and cheats!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Marketing-Expert/-Melbourne-Victoria-3000/Web-Marketing-Expert-WME-melbourne-contantly-harrassed-me-to-sign-up-with-them-promising-1079528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Marketing Expert