Complaint Review: Web Wealth Strategies - 3aoo.com- Higher Impact, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By:Spotswood New Jersey
Web Wealth Strategies - 3aoo.com- Higher Impact, Inc
550 W Baseline Road #102-268 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Web Wealth Strategies - 3aoo.com- Higher Impact, Inc helping others Mesa Arizona

*Consumer Comment: total scam

*Consumer Comment: Credit?

*Consumer Comment: Higher Impact

* : New Rating: They are now a "C" and no unresolved claims.

*Consumer Comment: Since when does a grade of "F" mean you are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?

*UPDATE Employee: We are NOT Web Wealth Strategies

To all those that were involved with Web Wealth Strategies - 3aoo.com their new name is HigherImpact, Inc. The company was restructured in 09/03/2008 according Arizona Corp Comm, and OnlineBusinessBureau.com gives it a Recommended! This merchant is a member in good standing with no outstanding complaints. Both of these sites were the ones recommended to me by JR Reilly to check out the company so that I would buy.

When I told him that neither gave me information he the said that it had been renamed because another website had too close a name and was getting complaints. Because of ripoffreport.com I did not get involved with this company. Here is the new address, I hope this helps the people that got ripped off.

STEPHANIE N DAVIS
1-866-955-6465
personal #- 1-602 561-1827

Looking
Spotswood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Wealth-Strategies-3aoocom-Higher-Impact-Inc/Mesa-Arizona-05210/Web-Wealth-Strategies-3aoocom-Higher-Impact-Inc-helping-others-Mesa-Arizona-422969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Wealth Strategies - 3aoo.com- Higher Impact, Inc

total scam

AUTHOR: pamela salwa - (USA)

I have been trying to get my money back for several months. they dont take my calls and took $5000.00 for a web business that doesnt belong to me. my credit card co wont even help me > stay away

Credit?

AUTHOR: Truth Web - (USA)

Credit is , when credit is due. Yes they helped return one clients money, i clap for them, but that is just one client. This will continue until ALL issues are resolved

Higher Impact

AUTHOR: Luke - (U.S.A.)

My wife chose to subscribe to the plan that "Higher Impact" had to offer. Our financial circumstances kept  us from continuing this venture and I opted to cancel the original offer. I had reservations about getting my money back.

When I called and explained my position, I was given instructions of returning the materials. The package was sent back, and I was sent a check within a few weeks.

I think it's only fair to give these guys some credit.

#4

New Rating: They are now a "C" and no unresolved claims.

AUTHOR: TruthLoveFreedom - (USA)

I got a call From Higher Impact today, so I came here.  They seem to be improving.
I have not done business with them at this time.  Just looking.

I dug a little deeper, followed the link above, and their BBB rating is now up to a "C" (do to their length of time in business) and they have processed all 12 complaints in the last 36 months as "Resolved".  Not the best, but not a raging mess like so many I have checked out here.  Use your own judgment and intuition, and "Buyer Beware."

I suggest you follow it yourself and see what is so when you want to know in the future.

AUTHOR: Mgear - (U.S.A.)

Higher Impact is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and the Better Business Bureau gives them a grade of "F." Doesn't sound like "good standing" to me. Here is a link to the ranking information:

Higher impact also ignores the Do Not Call registry, and violates the Arizona criminal code, section 13-2921, with regard to harassment.

We are NOT Web Wealth Strategies

AUTHOR: Higher Impact - (U.S.A.)

We, Higher Impact, are not the same company as Web Wealth Strategies. We do not have the same owners. We are in good standing with the Online Business Bureau and the Arizona Corporation Commission, because we strive to fulfill and satisfy all orders made through our company. Please do not relate us to Web Wealth Strategies for we are two seperate entities.