• Report: #792060

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: missmiata — Rochester Minnesota United States of America
webcamstaffing.com

webcamstaffing.com Injected Media LLC Owed over $300 but haven't seen a dime of it Internet, Internet

Naked.com, in and of itself, is okay to work for IF you get the right studio to work for you.  However, I would NEVER recommend the main studio that does payroll for chathosts called "Webcamstaffing.com".  I am owed over $300 for my work done for Naked.com, and haven't seen a dime of it come in my mail.  When you try to email support@webcamstaffing.com, it's a complete joke--good luck getting more than a one line answer.

I started off asking when payroll was physically sent out and got a response from Jeff Bell (who used to be good) saying the checks were sent out Friday afternoon.  I checked my mail like a hawk everyday after Friday, and once Thursday rolled around and then Friday with no check in the mail, I knew something was suspicious.

I've emailed Michael@webcamstaffing.com, but he never responds--he only responds to conveniently "easy" questions rather than difficult questions about payroll.  Even when I offered solutions in my email, still no respond from this mysterious Michael@webcamstaffing.com.

Their "24/7 help line" is an utter joke.  It sounds professional at first with the automated system, but it quickly goes downhill from there once they say they will connect you with an agent, but the phone keeps ringing and ringing until you are redirected to a voicemail system.  I left my name and number and told them it's perfectly fine for them to  call me, but I never got a response back.

Overall, Naked is an okay website to work for, but don't ever bother with webcamstaffing.com, find a different studio to work for, if you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webcamstaffingcom/internet/webcamstaffingcom-Injected-Media-LLC-Owed-over-300-but-havent-seen-a-dime-of-it-Interne-792060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webcamstaffing.com