Complaint Review: web.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: tom — kinnelon New Jersey United States of America
web.com

web.com paid for customized website, got nothing jacksonville, Internet

Don't use web.com. I paid for a custom website, all they did was to but a picture on a top of a page with my logo and said here you go. I tried to get them to make modifications to the site and nothing was ever done. I called them for weeks to follow up. All they did was to send me a survey to fill out on their services. If someone picks up the phone you are sent a survey to fill out, you get transferred to another individual, and guess what you get another survey, its a joke. I asked for my money back, and there refund department sends me a form letter and says you got a custom website, really?? The best part, they sent me a survey about the fact they refused to refund me my money. Are you kidding???

Stay away from web.com. Web.com is a scam, all you will get are surveys to fill out and nothing else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webcom/internet/webcom-paid-for-customized-website-got-nothing-jacksonville-Internet-862933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on web.com