Complaint Review: web.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: PuppyDogBoutique — egg harbor twp New Jersey
12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, West Jacksonville, FL 32258 P jacksonville, Florida United States of America

web.com intuit.com Ripped me off jacksonville , Florida

said they were building me a website.. was only an template. Site was to have a shopping crate. They said they took down the shopping crate as they did not have enough info. The crate was NEVER up. I went on the back of the site everyday. They said they would expedite it and never did.
No one ever calls me back fro there all they do is apologize and not give me any satisfaction,
Im doing a charge back and canceled my Credit card as they just keep charging me card and do nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webcom/jacksonville-Florida-/webcom-intuitcom-Ripped-me-off-jacksonville-Florida-1040112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on web.com