Complaint Review: Web.Com

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: golondrinapresumida — San Diego California
Web.Com
12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, West Jacksonville, FL 32258 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Web.Com Yahoo.com Crooks Online, In the Business of Pettyness and Disloyal Business Practices Jacksonville Florida

WEB.COM  A web of lies, deception and abusive business practices. Your average time with their so called "tech support" will average 4 hours. They will transfer you from one person to the next indefinitely. Managers are never available and if they promise to call you back... take my experience as example... In five years they never called back. Instead they will send you "tickets" wich are none other than runaround documents claiming "they did help" you but you are just stupid enough not to value their not so dilligent and not so efficient system.

Web.Com is another name for Yahoo... not very successful lately and in the market for pettyness and small deals. This company trapped me after I placed my files with them. I tried for years to avoid them doing what they did today, delete my files. They did it once I cancelled my pages, at their request, claiming they were incompatible with Safari and Macs. The absurd comment finally made me realize I was dealing with the wrong company. But before I cancelled my accounts they had convinced me to purchase another domain and website, to give them a last chance.

On Friday, thinking I could catch up with tranferring my files during the weekend I did only to find out on Monday that was their tricky code to make me pay for another site with the same poor Trelix system and the same old practices. These people are crooks protected by today's global phone services. Chris, Justin, Kim Amiro, Teri, Daniel S, Shawn, etc... all equally inefficient and ignorant about how to treat a customer. Their responses to you will invariably dismiss you for it is you, and only you who they believe to be at fault for all their wrongdoing. This is the worst company in the planet in customer service. Zero customer manners. Pay attention to what I say and ask good questions before it is too late.

Kim Amiro is the only name that was ever offered to me. She is supposed to be in the business of Web Hosting, yet she has no clue as to what she is selling or how to fix things for customers. Since she is totally ignorant she will do what most managers for that company do... hide, claim to be busy, never return you calls... as for the charges, you will have to go the bbb route before you get a refund. And the credit offered... in writing... that is just another web.com fantasy for you to buy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebCom/Jacksonville-Florida-32258/WebCom-Yahoocom-Crooks-Online-In-the-Business-of-Pettyness-and-Disloyal-Business-Pract-1069225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web.Com