Complaint Review: webcreationuk

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Chong — Manchester Other
51 Fore Street Trowbridge, Other United Kingdom

webcreationuk £2000 for nothing Trowbridge Wiltshire

Spoken to Sam Griffin from this company at Nov.2012 and been promised how they will do with all my request for a project of building a website with "a powerful and fully integrated freight management system (linked to Parcel force API)"

Paid £1320 for a deposit, has been arranged a desinger called Saqib Salman at 22/Nov/2012, I have to say everything gone well at the beginning, been contacted with this company reagrding about website design very easy.

However, once I gave a approve on the first page and paid another £660, it gone to hell. The desinger stopping working!

Until 22/feb/2013, a desinger called Shiraz Nasir sent a email saying Saqib Salman is away and he will take over the project.

At 4/Apr/2013, Shiraz Nasir finally said he is not sure how "a PDF file will be created dynamically on run time with a label and they are checking with parcelforce support about this"

After that,  Shiraz Nasir never replied my eamil and end up I have to call them at 16/Apr/2013, a Senior Project Manager called Mark Eden been in contacted and gave me 2 options, 1 is he can assign a member of their project support team to my account and help to finish the job or 2, I can terminate the contract with immediate effect and I will not get my money back, so I have no choice but asked for another desinger.

After that, NO REPLY OF EMAIL AT ALL. I emailed all the person on bold in this statement and never got a reply.

I have to take them to court with no other choice.

Invioce with this company is 31322

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webcreationuk/Trowbridge-Other-BA14-8ES/webcreationuk-2000-for-nothing-Trowbridge-Wiltshire-1158214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webcreationuk