Complaint Review: Webenue, LLC

• Reported By: tish — Twin Rocks Pennsylvania
Webenue, LLC
220 Expedite Rd Twin Rocks, Pennsylvania USA

Webenue, LLC Webenue, LLC Rip-off Twin Rocks Pennsylvania

In October 2012, I got a call from Janine at Webenue, LLC about a home based business.  It was supposed to cost me only $149, a one time cost.  After I signed up another person got on the phone and said  that it would cost me $3000 to build my website.  I did not have $3000 to give him and I refused to get the website.

I tried to correspond with the company after that and could not get anywhere with my calls.  I did not try to contact them at all after that.

I was going through some paperwork and ran across my agreement with the company and saw that there was aq clause that said my agreement with the company was to renew after one year.  I promptly sent a hard copy and a letter requesting not to renew my contract with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webenue-LLC/Twin-Rocks-Pennsylvania-15960/Webenue-LLC-Webenue-LLC-Rip-off-Twin-Rocks-Pennsylvania-1088923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webenue, LLC