Complaint Review: webenue

• Reported By: Bridget — Avondale Colorado United States of America
webenue
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

webenue gowebenue webenue, a web site for you Phoenix, Arizona

Back in November i was contacted by Webenue LLC.  They said that they help people understand how to make money on the internet, mostly for beginners whom have never made any money.  My first blog was set up for $145.00.  Than they called for an up grade promising me they would train me and take the mystery out of it, but i needed to up grade to a package that cost $12,990.  As to date i have had no training as promised and have made no money as promised....they promised more that $5000.00 per week.  I called and finally got a hold of "Jim Macklin".  Her told me to be patience and suggested i buy two books to help.  I did.  Still no money.  For the past two days i have had a" Tony Lender" call me and say i needed to upgrade to get the money coming in...Up grade is $45,000.00 some he said he could find help for....Hence the name Tony Lender.  I asked him for a proposal and he said he had gone over it several time with me..You get nothing until you pay.  He called me stupid pretty much for asking for such a thing saying i have never done proper business before...Most of my deals have a proposal than a contract and money as consideration.  Yes i was conned for over $13,000.00 I admit that, so i feel dumb.  But let me say.  This is the 4th attempt for them to up grade me for total bull shit.  I called his number back and he does not answer the phone in a professional manner ( nothing , just Hello)  He told me i had many personalities and he was handing me off to another sales person.   I have tried reaching customer service for many weeks now with no return calls.  They also have changed their phone number...So my fellow internet inverstors or think you can make money here.BEWARE this company is a scam artist dream.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webenue/Phoenix-Arizona-/webenue-gowebenue-webenue-a-web-site-for-you-Phoenix-Arizona-998131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webenue