• Report: #1020561

Complaint Review: webenue,bbobllc,premier web design, whaturniche.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — cold spring harbor New York United States of America
webenue,bbobllc,premier web design, whaturniche.com
3039 W Peoria Ave C102-450, phoenix, Arizona United States of America

webenue,bbobllc,premier web design, whaturniche.com Kevin Lewis, Josh litt, Micheal Hardy, Kim Frank This company Financially destoryed me phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: GoWebenUe.com?

*General Comment: contacting the owners

Since The end of January of 2012, this company call me to start and amazon ad web site blog, in which i had to pay $399.00 for a .info blog that had amazon ads on it. They told me the if any viewer would click on the amazon ads, that where I would be make the money. Then three weeks after that investment they said you should keep the .info web site but also have a .com where i would also have amazon ads plus I was able to promote my dead father's books that he published so they said it would cost $10,000.00 for this .com.

Then four weeks past where there had me get back links, and pay-per-click, when they told me this they said I was going to have training, that I never got, and adsense residual that I never got.

They told me that my web site is making a lot of money but in order to process the money that is due to me invest in this on campaign, then I had to invest in SEO, then I had to invest is more adsense campaign, then in November I had to invest more money because they say my 12 websites were sold. that i never got the money that was promised me.
Total amount of money the this company rip me off is to embarrassing and shameful to say. Mt only hope is to get this money back.

The total I lost was $340,000.00. Now just this past weekend they called me and texted me asking to invest in more money to set up a call center to promote my web site. the are asking for another $13,000.00. I honestly feel the company owners and Reps should be stop immediately. they are scamming innocent people every day.
I did file a compliant to the Federal Trade Commisioner and Attorney General.

I am so poor and beside myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webenuebbobllcpremier-web-design-whaturnichecom/phoenix-Arizona-85031/webenuebbobllcpremier-web-design-whaturnichecom-Kevin-Lewis-Josh-litt-Micheal-Hardy-1020561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webenue,bbobllc,premier web design, whaturniche.com

GoWebenUe.com?

AUTHOR: CliffD - (USA)

Is this the same company? I have had the same experience. They called me and told me that they were with Amazon and sold me on this business with the website, finding products (my niche) It was all a bunch of b.s.. I didnt lose nearly as much as you did but I lost enough to hurt. Did you get a call from a company called the tax club too? They got me too for almost 15k. I called a company and they helped me get back most of my money. I dont know if they can help you but it's worth a try. The company name is  CR Consumer Resources. I found them online. Just google the name I guess. Good luck. I know your pain.

-Cliff

#2 General Comment

contacting the owners

AUTHOR: i hate scammers - (United States of America)

the owners are kevin lewis and kyle wheeler here are some phone numbers to help you reach them directly on their phones

kevin lewis (602)820-3013