Complaint Review: webfortunemaster.com

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Bishop — Gainesville Georgia
webfortunemaster.com
, Pennsylvania USA

webfortunemaster.com memberslearningcenter.commembersonlytraining.comES VanillaES Velvet Wind Members Only Training Blind Sales Phone Calls STEALING Innocent People's Money Internet

A company called me (Web Fortune Master aka Members Only Training) after I had been searching online for websites in order to find stay at home employment.  He said he got my number because I was on HIS site and didn't complete the application in full.  He then proceeded to sell me on a work at home internet job, and I fell for it because I am desperate for income.  I am unemployed and his sales pitch about me posting links on my own website and making money from it sounded like a good idea.  He stated it would be a one time fee; I even asked him if I wanted my money back tomorrow, would I be able to get it back tomorrow.  He said yes. I believed him, unfortunately.  I agreed to pay the one time fee of around $45 and then he sold me on the extra $14.95 to become a VIP member (which he inferred would make me more money and implied that I would have much better sales with this VIP membership).  I fell for it and paid the almost $60 thinking that I could get my money back the next day if I changed my mind.  He told me to go to the link he sent me and login with the information he gave me and that a "coach" would be calling me soon.

Once I spoke with the coach, he asked my credit and how good my credit was, and red flags began to go off in my head.  Later, I watched part of the video and realized that I would not be posting links to earn this money as I was promised, and instead I would have to be PURCHASING items and re-selling them for a higher price, which was NOT at all what I was told.  I immediately called this "coach" to request the refund that the original caller promised.  Nobody could help me.

All of my attempts to contact this company through these websites were futile:

webfortunemaster.com

membersonlytraining.com

memberslearningcenter.com

All of my attempts to call the company and receive my refund continued to be futile.  They refused to refund my almost $60, and I wanted to let the general public know what a scam and a ripoff this organization was.

DO NOT BELIEVE WEB FORTUNE MASTER aka MEMBERS ONLY TRAINING------your refund is supposedly only refunded after more of the consumers' money and time is put in.

BIG SCAM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webfortunemastercom/Pennsylvania/webfortunemastercom-memberslearningcentercommembersonlytrainingcomES-VanillaES-Velvet-1078727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webfortunemaster.com