Complaint Review: webhosting.com

Nationwide U.S.A.

webhosting.com rip-off

RE: close my account

To Webhosting.com

I am presently experiencing troubles..... again with my website. It's been far over 48 hours that my site as been down, and for some reason I'm the one who has to run around the accounting department to find out why.

Webhosting.com is the most trouble I ever had in internet related business in my entire experiences. Business like yours should be exposed to everybody.

I am demanding all my money back. I am not sending a fax, as I did before, and it was disregarded in an unprofessional manner, so I am not doing it again. Any extra time I have to spend on the behalf of your firm, will be billed to Webhosting.com at $110 / hr CND funds. Failing to make these payments will end up in the collecting agency's hands.

My domain name is www.perlnet.net this letter is written in relation to the tracking number "UNX2000052000000139".
I feel like I was ripped off, I want all my money back, or my next move is reporting your firm to http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/. I have all I need
to prove to them that you guys are taking me for a ride.

Below I pasted the last I herd from Webhosting.com. It's disgusting.
.................................................................

"Hello,

The account no longer appears to be on our servers - the domain name points here, but I can't find any record of the actual account. You may want to check this with our accounting department.

Regards,

UNIX Administration
Webhosting.com
E-mail: [email protected]"
.................................................................

P.S. D'ONT FORGET........ANY TIME I HAVE TO SPEND ON YOUR BEHALF WILL BE BILLED AT $110/HR.
1 HOUR MINIMUM.

Benoit Bigras
[email protected]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webhostingcom/nationwide/webhostingcom-rip-off-2305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webhosting.com