Complaint Review: webroot softwear inc

• Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: chris — cranston Rhode Island USA
webroot softwear inc
2560-55th st boulder, Colorado United States of America

webroot softwear inc spysweeper took away the service because of non renewal boulder, Colorado

I purchased the spysweeper program several years ago, I have renewed before, this time when renewal came up I notice that some of the programs was taken away. When I purchase the basic program it never said that it would only work if the subscription was paid, and it didn't do that last time. I feel this is a rip off...why can't the softwear work as I purchase it? if I renewed the subscription I realize that it is for updating the spywear. Now it is in "non removal" mode I non longer have what I paid for a spy wear program that works

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webroot-softwear-inc/boulder-Colorado-80301/webroot-softwear-inc-spysweeper-took-away-the-service-because-of-non-renewal-boulder-Col-559787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webroot softwear inc