Complaint Review: websaveclub.com - IWorksIworks Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Kingston New York
websaveclub.com - IWorksIworks Inc.
251 Hilton Dr Ste 200 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

websaveclub.com - IWorksIworks Inc. [parent Company] Free trial never came through (i.e no further communicae), but the "Trial Period" ended & I was chrg'd $34.95 Saint George, Utah

*Author of original report: Resolution (hopefully) with iWorks Inc.

I was charged $34.95 for "WebSaversClub" of whom iWorks Inc. holds all licenses.

I never received (or knowingly blocked, deleted, junked, or any other form of removing them from my email) any other information from "WebSaversClub" until I got my charge card bill. I received the bill 5/30/09, I have yet to be able to reach a person @ iWorks (since there is no Known office for "WebSaversClub"), who are closed until 6/1/09 @ 6:00 MST.

Depending on the outcome of my next try, I shall update the problem or resolve the issue & duly note it here.

Howard
Kingston, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/websaveclubcom-IWorksIworks-Inc/Saint-George-Utah-84770/websaveclubcom-IWorksIworks-Inc-parent-Company-Free-trial-never-came-through-ie-no-457070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on websaveclub.com - IWorksIworks Inc.

Resolution (hopefully) with iWorks Inc.

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

It turned out that the "iWorks Inc." uses many different sub-entities to spread it's "Google" image, using the Google name (apparently w/ Google's blessing) to have people spend almost $40.00/month as well as, in some cases $7.95, $34.95, $9.95, & probably other entities per month, to "make money using Google [whatever]!

I was able to receive confirmation #s to show that I've been canceled & cleared from all (I hope) entities that I may have unwittingly been signed up for, but never used. I have already called "DISCOVER CARD" Services to monitor my account for additional charges from any of these entities: "Network Agenda" ($9.95), "WWW WEBSAVECLUB COM" ($34.95), "GMP" (Google Money Profit) ($39.95), & "WWWMYGRANTSITENET" ($7.95) which, of course is www.mygrantsite.net, & through this (at the bottom of the page), iWorks Inc.

Hopefully all this is now resolved. Stay tuned for future developments.