Complaint Review: webshoppingnetwork.co.uk

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — thornton in craven Other United Kingdom
webshoppingnetwork.co.uk

webshoppingnetwork.co.uk Took payment for goods and did not send the goods, Internet

On 11/2/2013 I ordered a H2o steam mop from a website called www.webshoppingnetwork.co.uk, I bank transferred the money to their nat west bank account (because there was a 10 discount for paying this way rather than card payment)

I called the telephone number to confirm they received the payment. It just rang and rang with no answer. I sent 2 emails to which I got a reply saying they received the order and payment and that they would send out delivery emails ASAP.

Then i got an email :

Dear customer,

Thank you for your recent order for the H2O Mop X5. Unfortunately due to the sale price we have temporarily run out of stock. We have secured new stock with our supplier which is due into our warehouse in approx 6 days. We will upgrade the standard 5 day delivery that you paid for to a Courier 48hr delivery at no extra cost If you want to remain on the waitlist then there is no action for you to take. We will send out delivery info emails ASAP. We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

With kind regards,
Customer Services

I waited 7 days and emailed them again to see if they were back in stock, I havent had any more replies, so I went to the website today and it has an account suspended page, I immediately called my bank, and they have said because it was a bank transfer I have to put it all in writing and send it to them.

The bank details to avoid is Nat West, Sort code 601410, Account No 52638219.

Report all your frauds to the Fraud Action website, which is police run website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/webshoppingnetworkcouk/internet/webshoppingnetworkcouk-Took-payment-for-goods-and-did-not-send-the-goods-Internet-1022483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on webshoppingnetwork.co.uk