Complaint Review: website business

• Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: ray — stockbridge Georgia United States of America
website business
4451 E. Oak St. Phoenix,Az. 85008 phoenix,Az, Arizona United States of America

website business promised my$499. refund on second day and 2 months later nothing--and told BBB they gave refund(didn't) phoenix,Az, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Website Business controversy

I got a call from these people 2+ months ago and sold me on building a website which I could lease a link to amazon and google and some other link and would make commission when any one clicked and bought from any of the links--I paid $499. I always check out a company on the web 1st. but was out of town at the time and I got home home and found negative info. on the company from several people and the order processed on friday and I sent an email to cancel on sunday which they got monday morn when opening up.---No response from them til the next week and they agreed to send my refund since it had been only 2 days and no work had been started on the order and I canceled my debit card and later they call again and said the refund was not processed right and they were re-doing it and I request a refund(check) instead of credit to a canceled card and they agreed...a month or so later no refund and I reported it to the BBb and then they called me and said they were sending the refund to remove the complaint on BBB website and I sent message to BBB and said the complaint is to stay active til I actually rec. a refund...and now over 60 days and nothing.
I need to put my belongings into a storage because of these people because I don't have my $499. to work with and didn't make any profit or get the money back and am at a loss.
    MY advice is to not even talk to these people and they have several business names all to do with websits and credit card processing--and I think the card processing is a scam as well as all their business and the processing is YOUR card and money going into THEIR account..thieves,thieves--stay away what they have done to me they will do to ALL of YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/website-business/phoenixAz-Arizona-85008/website-business-promised-my499-refund-on-second-day-and-2-months-later-nothing-and-to-770256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on website business

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Website Business controversy

AUTHOR: what they deserve - (United States of America)

File complaints with the FTC and the Attorney General in Arizona, Tom Horne.  This can be done on their websites.  Explain to them what has happened.  I guarantee you are not the only one filing a complaint at this time.  The more people who file, the better chance we have of these guys getting shut down.  I believe your bank can possibly help you get a stop payment on that charge.  Website Business will be notified, and I am pretty sure they will not fight it.  They have a lot of things on their plate at this time, and are now in hiding.  I see you have already filed at the BBB.  Now, do some more complaints and  help yourself and others.  This is a fight we need to do together.