Complaint Review: website getgamesgo.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: disgruntled — greenfield Wisconsin
website getgamesgo.com

website getgamesgo.com support center The games I ordered from getgamesgo.com took my money and ran with only one way to to contact that website Internet

I ordered 5 games from getgamesgo.com. They told me they would send me 5 seperate e-mails containing key codes. In return they sent me 3 e-mails each containing key codes with instructions. First, I have to download steams website, then register. After I do that, I click on the lower left side and click on the add a game. Which I did. Next I was told to enter the key code, so I did. The response I got was not what I was expecting. It said I need to purchase one of their games to add a game and have the correct amount of numbers to access. According to steams example numbers, I did not have the right amount of numbers to begin with. I then contacted getgamesgo.com to understand. I came across a tab that said purchase details; It said to obtain key codes, I just need to verify my e-mail, so I did. They sent me an e-mail with no key codes just a box with a red x in the left upper corner. I tried to open it up but the box would not open. I then proceeded to contact getgamesgo support. I told them what trouble I was having; The one who responded said I dont need to buy steams games because I bought from them. Because I was getting the run arround I decided to ask for a refund. That's when all my concerns were diverted to unrelated issues. Now getgamesgo.com is ignoring all my e-mails. The one they told me to contact if I need any help with unlocking the process was the orders team. I contacted orders team, all it was, was a page with employment offers on it. On getgamesgo.com, there is no phone number nor an address. Just support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/website-getgamesgocom/internet/website-getgamesgocom-support-center-The-games-I-ordered-from-getgamesgocom-took-my-mone-1035447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on website getgamesgo.com