Complaint Review: websters radiators of washington,nc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: james — washington North Carolina
websters radiators of washington,nc.
612 highway 264 washington,nc washington, North Carolina USA

websters radiators of washington,nc. cost me not only money but a new car. washington North Carolina

First experience with Webster's Radiator was when I took my car there for a radiator flush.I was ask which level of flush cause there were three different ones so me not wanting to spend to much I went for the cheapest.when I got back to my car Webster's had given me the most expensive one sitting the reason for it was my car needed it.ok if so a phone letting me know would've helped.but the problem was the next day my car run hot and blow the motor.I took it to another shop to see what happened and to my surprise Webster's had blown a hole in my heater core from the radiator flush.........I got a new car now .saw antifreeze leaking and took it to Webster's.they told me I needed a new radiator.they charged me 613.00 .I go pick up my car and noticed my air condition wasn't getting cold.I called the owner outside to tell him.he said it took time for it to get cold because of the new radiator.I left to drive it home.that same day I called and told them it still didn't work.now Im being told that workin on the radiator has nothing to do with the air condition .I told them my ac worked perfectly before they worked on my car.to make a long story short,if they was willingly to look at my car to see if they caused it them I would've felt better but they wasn't until I constantly kept calling and goin by there.they finally looked and told me dirt in the plug what caused it to leak out.so they refilled it and charged me 153.00 for two pounds of coolant which only cost 53.00 so the 100 was labor.really they charged me for labor .after giving me a lame duck excuse that it all of a sudden leaked out at there shop.,you would think labor was free since Im sure they made the mistake of letting the coolant out.Please if you want and love your car don't take it to Websters Radiator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/websters-radiators-of-washingtonnc/washington-North-Carolina-27889/websters-radiators-of-washingtonnc-cost-me-not-only-money-but-a-new-car-washington-Nor-1065824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on websters radiators of washington,nc.