Complaint Review: Wecleangarages.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 23, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Marcus Coleman — Miami Beach Florida
13727 SW 152 St #241 Miami, FL Miami, Florida USA

Wecleangarages.com We Clean Garages We Clean Garages should be called We DON'T Clean Garages Miami Florida

Wecleangarages.com is the worse company ever.  I bought a voucher on Living Social  to get my garage cleaned.  After five weeks of trying to contact them to schedule an appointment someone finally called me back.  The young lady schedule my appointment.  But then the week before the appoinment she cancelled it and told me she would reschedule me sometime in October.  I was fine with that but then no one has called me to schedule that appointment.  I called the young lady back and she informed me that as of today her services were no longer needed from wecleangarages.com.  So I immediately called a phone number that is not in service.  I filed a better busiiness bureau report against them as well contacted the local news.  I am reporting fraud to my credit card company because this company is a complete fraud.  They have a lot of negative YELP reviews as well. So weecleangarges.com should be called we don't clean garages. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wecleangaragescom/Miami-Florida-33177/Wecleangaragescom-We-Clean-Garages-We-Clean-Garages-should-be-called-We-DONT-Clean-Gara-1086681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wecleangarages.com