Complaint Review: WeedCo

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: backbay — Choctaw Oklahoma
WeedCo
3624 S. PARKVIEW AVE Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

WeedCo-Michael Mitchell STAY AWAY! LAWN FALL/WINTER APPLICATION IS A RIPOFF Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I found an ad for WeedCo Fall/Winterizing weed lawn service on Craigslist. I texted him along with a pic of my land for a quote. After agreeing to the price, a guy named Michael Mitchell and another worker came to my home. He seemed friendly and professional but he said he didn't have the "green dye" in the application today but said I would be able to smell the chemical and he guaranteed the results in 7 days or call him and he would come back out and respray until completely satisfied.

Well, after several days nothing happened and on the 6th day I texed Mr. Mitchell to have him come back out and respray. On Nov. 8th, I received a text and he said he would be out at 10am the next day...NO SHOW...I texed again and never received a response. I then called and left messages on his voice mail. I still have a yard FULL of weeds. Consider your self informed...do not use this company or you will get ripped off as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WeedCo/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73119/WeedCo-Michael-Mitchell-STAY-AWAY-LAWN-FALLWINTER-APPLICATION-IS-A-RIPOFF-Oklahoma-City-1099027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WeedCo