Complaint Review: wekiva high school

• Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Apopka Florida USA
wekiva high school
2501 North Hiawassee Road Internet United States of America

wekiva high school I think its time to for Doreen Elise Gruber to retire Internet

I personally don't know the lady, I just know that on every attempt to get her assistance I have never seen resolve. There are so many reasons why I think she should retire.

1. I seen the school have kids buy their cap and gown, and at the last minute were told sorry can't graduate with the class, your missing something.  idk why staff can't keep track, why they post names on the grad list, get the kids all excited then have last minute oops sorry.  How does this happen to honor students?

2. The teachers get so many paid days off, they pay for a sub to come in, but some teachers give the kids hell for missing events.

3.  They expect the kids to dot all the eyes, cross every T, but when the teachers mess up, they still get paid.

4.  E mailing the principal about issues and only getting 1/2 an answer if any at all. [continued below]....
..... I have made suggestions in the best interest of the parents and I have seen no positive feed back. I attribute this to the principal because I have always e mailed her, and again I never seen resolve.  Lately she don't even respond at all, if she does she only gives a micromanaged response.  I feel like talking to her is like talking to the wall.

5. If she treats the parents like this I can imagine how they treat the students. I have had to e mail the board, but they keep sending me back to the Principal, pretty much Ronald Blocker has been of no help either .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wekiva-high-school/internet/wekiva-high-school-I-think-its-time-to-for-Doreen-Elise-Gruber-to-retire-Internet-894837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wekiva high school