Complaint Review: WELL CARE Medicare Advantage Co.

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: MiamiGoldenGirl — Palmetto Bay Village Florida
WELL CARE Medicare Advantage Co.
9999 Unknown St pob 31391 Tampa, Florida USA

WELL CARE Medicare Advantage Co. WellCare HMO Underhanded Dealings with its Members Tampa Florida

I received a call from WELL CARE HMO giving corporate jargon double talk and I told the agent not to bother to call me to tell me what I already had heard a few time over, and that was why and how Well Care was not going to live up to the promises.  I am sick and tired of hearing why they won't do what they should and what they promised me, I don't want to hear it again, so then I was told that I had told Well Care not to call me.  No.  O f course not..

I want Well Care to call me and tell me that they are going to honor their promise of NO CO PAYMENTS  and let me have the treatment that I need.  I am suffering for months now, difficulty walking, bone on bone, in my left knee, because of Well Care and the greedy operations there.   Michele Obama would never have to wait and hobble and walk in pain with this condition, so her husband, our usa  Papa Doc needs to make sure that the people in our country have medical care we need and we deserve and have worked for ALL OF OUR LIVES, HERE IN THE U S A .   Not in Kenya.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELL-CARE-Medicare-Advantage-Co-/Tampa-Florida-33631/WELL-CARE-Medicare-Advantage-Co-WellCare-HMO-Underhanded-Dealings-with-its-Members-T-1052726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELL CARE Medicare Advantage Co.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC