Complaint Review: WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO

WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO
NO NAME STREET ONLY POBOX TAMPA FL 33631 TAMPA , Florida USA

WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO SCAM, LIES, BAIT AND SWITCH WELL CARE HMO TAMPA Florida

*UPDATE Employee: WellCare

Well Care  Medicare HMO promised me no co pays, zero co pays, and that Well Care pays part B of Medicare.  I signed up then I was told that they added a co pay for the ER of $65.   I was diagnosed with bone on bone on my knee and given the option of injections for the condition to avoid the costly knee replacement surgery, tens of thousands of dollars.  surgeon, hospital, recovery, wheel chair, walker, pain and suffering and disability that follows that surgery.  Well Care then called to tell me that the injections would cost a co pay of $200, and since I would need them twice a year, about every 6 months, it would be $400 a year.

Since paying part B was $100 a month, now $1200 each year, they were in effect taking back 4 months of that or $400 by charging me a co pay  when I had been told NO CO PAYS with the Dividend Plan.

Well Care can double talk around until you drop dead of exhaustion and they are programed like the Stepford Wives to say the same thing over and over but if you die meanwhile the issue is considered resolved.  A JOSH did contact me, I responded to him and have heard nothing more.   I filed a complaint with the federal Senator Rubio, with the States ATtorney here and Pam Bondi, and I shall continue to do so until I drop dead if necessary.

Well Care is without shame, shameless behavior on the part of the officials, spending huge amounts on hotel suites k, traveling, and dancing on the tops of bars for recreation, while denying the benefits they promise in their HMO package of a couple hundred dollars.  Shame, shame. Shame.   Well Care had fines against them a few years back for their fraud operations but they just don't seem to care.  I hope they are put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELL-CARE-MEDICARE-HMO-/TAMPA-Florida-33631/WELL-CARE-MEDICARE-HMO-SCAM-LIES-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-WELL-CARE-HMO-TAMPA-Florida-1057496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO

WellCare

AUTHOR: WellCare Health Plans - ()

This is Josh, WellCare’s Social Media Manager. I spoke with our Customer Service team and it sounds like they were able to make contact with you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC