Complaint Review: WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO

WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO
101 RIPP OFF THE CLIENTS STREET TAMPA FL 101101 TAMPA, Florida USA

WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO FRAUD, LIERS, CHEATS TAMPA Florida

*UPDATE Employee: WellCare

Well Care promised me no co pays when I signed up for the Dividend plan except for some high end non generic drugs, and now they are demanding a $200 co pay for injections into my knee that most likely will then not require knee replacement surgery that will cost tens of thousands of dollars to them, make me an invalid.    I was promised no co pays.   The fraudlent dealings almost put them out of business a few years ago I read, but they have not cleaned up their act so far no matter.

Well Care has also denied a payment to a dentist that the dentist office did verify before the treatment to me as being covered.

What kind of flim - flam operation are they running ?

A neurosurgeon prescribed tests for me for sleep apnea a month ago but Well Care has yet to provide a facility to fulfill this and have the test done.   This is the worst HMO , has to be the worst one, that is in operation today.  I hope Obama care wipes them out when it takes effect and payment is then scheduled according to the number of complaints an HMO gets from the patients against it.  Just wait.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELL-CARE-MEDICARE-HMO/TAMPA-Florida-11011/WELL-CARE-MEDICARE-HMO-FRAUD-LIERS-CHEATS-TAMPA-Florida-1054268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELL CARE MEDICARE HMO

WellCare

AUTHOR: WellCare Health Plans - ()

Hello,

This is Josh, the Social Media Manager with WellCare. I’m so sorry to hear that you’re still unhappy with your plan. I checked with our Customer Service team and was told that we reached out to you, but that you requested we not contact you again about this matter. If you’re now open to speaking with someone, I would be happy to have one of our dedicated Customer Service representatives call you again.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC