Complaint Review: wellco financial group

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: stephanie — harrisonburg Virginia United States of America
wellco financial group
20 york street toronto, Ontario Canada

wellco financial group sarah Jameson, Terry Allen pick up person, and Amanda Johnson Pick up person TOOK ME FOR 1086.00 WITH FEES FOR A PERSONAL LOAN THAT I NEVER RECEIVED! toronto, Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: They scammed me too!!!

If only I had checked out this website prior to making such a stupid decesion.  Sarah jameson contacted me in reference to being approved for a personal unsecured 5,000 loan at 4% interest and low monthly payments ofcourse who wouldn't jump on that.  Now i know exactly why the money had to be wired through western union, in hopes that they will never get caught.  I was contacted on a Wednesday, wired the money on a Thursday, didn't receive the funds on Friday, so I called back then I was told by fake Sarah jameson that the insurance company needed for me to get the 999.00 policy instead of the 650.00 policy because I was considered a default risk.  So the first wire transfer was 650.00 plus 58.00 sending fee, sent to Terry Allen in NY.  Friday the witch talked me into wiring another 350.00 with a 28.00 sending fee.  I have children to raise, and for her to just continue to lie to me was unbelievable.  I truley believed every word this crook said.  They did make a mistake by calling me private, then calling right back and not having the cell phone blocked.  So if all goes well we can track down who these culprits are.  I'd love to have my day in court with them all.  But nothing good will come to them.  God sees everything you disgusting people do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wellco-financial-group/toronto-Ontario-M5V-2T6/wellco-financial-group-sarah-Jameson-Terry-Allen-pick-up-person-and-Amanda-Johnson-Pick-1003358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wellco financial group

They scammed me too!!!

AUTHOR: Madeline - (United States of America)

I got scammed by this company two weeks ago. I hope we catch them!! I already reported them for internet crime and their host server.