Complaint Review: WellnesswatchersMD

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: ww3 — West chester Ohio
WellnesswatchersMD
1451B Chews Landing Road Laurel Springs, New Jersey USA

WellnesswatchersMD Barton publishingwww.cureyourgout.comwww.wellnesswatchersmd.com fraudulent charges Laurel Springs New Jersey

Checked my card transactions this morning looking into another matter; found $19.65 charged from this http://www.wellnesswatchersmd.com

not only have i never been to this site, but upon further review apparently there is already a scathing report on them:

(((REDACTED)))

If this originated from Barton publishing, one of their affiliates, then this means they likely got my information from someone who hacked into ADOBE's account information. I received a letter about the monthly subscription to the adobe cloud product I subscribe to; saying there was a breach of security. I cannot yet tie these two incidents together but I can assure you I never bought anything from the companies affiliated to that report.

I have called them and am awaiting a response as to WHAT product or checkbox I supposedly clicked. If/when it is concluded that I've never bought anything, I will report this company to my state Atty General for receiving stolen credit card information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WellnesswatchersMD/Laurel-Springs-New-Jersey-08021/WellnesswatchersMD-Barton-publishingwwwcureyourgoutcomwwwwellnesswatchersmdcom-fraudu-1100539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WellnesswatchersMD