Complaint Review: WELLS FARDO MORTGAGE 3147

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: RAYMOND & ANNE HUMES — OCEAN CITY Maryland United States of America
WELLS FARDO MORTGAGE 3147
2701 WELLS FARGO WAY DIV. OF WELLS FARGO BANK MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota United States of America

WELLS FARDO MORTGAGE 3147 APPRAISAL CHARGES THAT WERE OVERCHARGED BY $200.00 AND THE PROMISE TO CONTACT AMERICAN EXPRESS AND ISSUE A CREDIT ONLY BECAUSE I SAW THE CHARGES ON A REPORT FROM APPRAISAL REPORT MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

I applied to my mortgage company wells fargo mortgae to remortgage for a lower interest rate.

I have been with them for for my morgage & home equity loan for many years.Never ever have been late. They felt their would be a problem even given a settlement date.I sent all the copies and faxes they required . They sent an appraiser and told me the charage would be $500.00 plus $40.00 for credit reports that I gave my American Express account number.

When I was told after numerous copies and faxes that I paid for the appraisal was to low and they rejected my application even though I have a good credit score. They never contacted american express even though I sent my account number to them a second time. I had to contact american express myself to have them to not pay the charges. Hoping you contact us on this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELLS-FARDO-MORTGAGE-3147/MINNEAPOLIS-Minnesota-55467/WELLS-FARDO-MORTGAGE-3147-APPRAISAL-CHARGES-THAT-WERE-OVERCHARGED-BY-20000-AND-THE-PRO-969589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELLS FARDO MORTGAGE 3147