Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Simone — brooklyn New York
Wells Fargo Bank
Houston, Texas USA

Wells Fargo Bank/ BERKMAN,HENOCH,PETERSON,PEDDY& FENCHEL,P.C. TRIBECA LENDING AKA FRANKLIN CREDIT. Predatory Lender trying to take my home away Houston Texas

In 2006 I refinanced my mortgage, and was told i would have gotten a lower fixed rate. After closing, the mortgage documents i received was different from ones i signed at the closing. My mortgage payment became higher than i could actually afford. $3,570.00 mthly. Subsequently, i tried to get out of it, but it was already late. Then i realized i was a victim of predatory lending. Foreclosure procedures started on my home.

In search of help, i frantically went all over trying to remedy the situation, but was further ripped off. ' TRIBECA LENDING' AKA FRANKLIN CREDIT CORPORATION' located in NYC, is the one who assigned me to this mortgage. They tried to sell my house, but i fought them to the best i could. Afterwards, they shuffled my mortgage through over 10 mortgage companies.

Eventually, i got ill, and could'nt work a few years. During this time, i tried to sell my home. However 'TRIBECA LENDING AKA FRANKLIN CREDIT CORPORATION refused to accept payment offer for what potential buyers were offering. In addition, tried to drive me out of my home buy pasting stickers all over my property that the property was empty and abandoned. On many occasions i found homeless people in my yard. Then when i told them to get off i was cursed at. I pleaded with the Lender and server to stop, instead they continued.

At this point they transferred the mortgage to 'WELLS FARGO' BANK. Inspite the fact 'WELLS FARGO' is aware that i am a victim of predatory lending, they escalated the amount owed. Which makes it impossible to modify my mortgage. I was told that i have to be making at least $6,000.00 a month, in order for them to work with me. These practices need to be discontinued, as small and illegal mortgage entities sign homeowners into predatory lending, then transfer the mortgage to recognized Banks, for them to get a Judgement from the court, in their favor.

Presently, i am due in court October 2013, and plan to raise the issues, i've pointed out here in front of the Judge. Many people I've discussed the matter with, told me i should sue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/Houston-Texas-77019/Wells-Fargo-Bank-BERKMANHENOCHPETERSONPEDDY-FENCHELPC-TRIBECA-LENDING-AKA-FRANKL-1080989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank