screen

1435 West Chapman Avenue Orange, California USA

Wells Fargo Bank banks, rude customer service, Orange California

*General Comment: Ummmm...

*Consumer Comment: Try not to blow a gasket

*Author of original report: Oh your good at what you do best!

*Consumer Comment: You lack self-discipline

*Consumer Comment: Objectionable

This has got to be one of the worst banks I have ever dealt with.

I had a secured card with this bank. I have had stellar payments for over 24 months, wasn't late once and paid the minimum on time or before. On several, not one, several occasions this bank promised me a regular, graduated account. They lied to me and never gave me anything. Then they told me they didn't like the way I did business (what business?) when I had a regular account. They told me the only way to get an unsecured account would be to re-apply as a regular application. They pulled 2 hard inquiries, not 1, but 2 hard inquiries on my report, ruining my credit and making up some excuse not to approve me, now I go into the bank, and was waiting for my friend to get her money out of the bank and the "manager" tells me that if I don't leave, he would throw me out of the bank. I told him I never used profanity, obscenities or disrespected him in any way to which he said, "I don't care, I don't want you here".

A customer also completely disrespected me when they stated, "Oh, you people are awesome, it's a shame you have to put up with garbage (pointing to me) It's a shame. (she should mind her own d*** business, all the time the manager is giving her the high5)  I attempted to explain to a teller about the reason I was upset when she stated, "what do you want me to do about it, do you want to speak with my supervisor?" This bank is not recommended as I don't like the way THEY do business. They take your money and think they can treat you anyway they want and completely disrespect you. I closed all of my accounts with this bank and want nothing to do with them at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/Orange-California-92868/Wells-Fargo-Bank-banks-rude-customer-service-Orange-California-1168115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank

#1 General Comment

Ummmm...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

So, by your own logic and admission, you are stalking coast. Gee, maybe you should turn yourself in and see if there's a reward.

Try not to blow a gasket

AUTHOR: coast - ()

If you Google 'anger management books' you will discover it is possible to get control of your rage issues. Good luck with that.

Oh your good at what you do best!

AUTHOR: ex-customer - ()

You have got to be kidding, right? You bully, flame and entice me and now that you got a reaction out of me you tell me to take anger management classes? You twisted sadistic sicko. Oh, your real good. The ONLY reason I placed this report here was to serve as a warning to any prospective Wells Fargo consumers who were thinking about opening an account with them. This was only suppose to be a factual account of what the bank did to me so that others may be made aware of that., THAT's ALL! It wasn't suppose to turn out to be a sick, sadistic bullying contest that you took it to, but i fell for it hook line and stinker. Your one bad a** sicko, congradulations! OMG

AUTHOR: Get a life - ()

I never said ANYTHING about an AMEX card!? How would you I applied for an AMEX card if you are not, in fact, stalking me???  I NEVER FILED AN APPLICATION WITH AMEX. YOUR A STALKER, a liar and I have taken steps to report you! I have also captured your IP address to report. And don't slander my good name. Don't you have a life? What do you do, sit . there in front of your computer all day and analyze every single word people type? Your a sad excuse for a human being. AND your comments mean nothing to me because they are obviously written by an ignorant under educated ( you WISH you had a high school diploma!)  individual that knows nothing about getting and establishing credit. Just curious how much stalking someone pays these days! That has NOTHING to do with my situation. Yes, you are right, I am on a public forum so any piece of garbage (take a hint) can start commenting about my situation. You riled me up so bad, I really don't care about grammatical errors, that seem so important to you. Your missing the entire point. I think your a stalker and everything you write down here is more evidence for me to bring to the proper authorities. NO ONE posts inflammatory comments UNLESS they are stalking someone in which case you will be legally dealt with, accordingly. For your reading pleasure, I have grammatically scanned this rebuttal so I can deprive you the pleasure of criticizing it. I'm pretty sure you can get a job as a janitor cleaning toilets that pays better than stalking everyone on this forum. It is quite obvious you know nothing about banking, because your comments about credit are feeble attempts at the real procedures. Well, at least I tell the truth and don't assume I have $14 in the bank (hey be lucky, most homeless people don't have ANY bank account). Finally, may I suggest you keep your laptop covered so the rain doesn't soak through the cardboard box you live in on the street and short out you computer! Get a life!

You lack self-discipline

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“Do you work for the bank”

“if MY CREDIT WERE THAT BAD, WELLS FARGO WOULD HAVE NEVER ISSUED ME A CARD”

Wells Fargo will only issue you a secured credit card. That speaks for itself.

“why is it that this bank STRANGLY doesn't want to give me a bank account!”

Apparently, you have been blacklisted by Wells Fargo.

“You know NOTHING about me!!”

I know you have anger issues. I also know that you (lied) don’t qualify for an Amex card.

“You need to mind your own business”

You posted your tirade on a public forum with a comment feature.

“I had a $300 limit”

That’s not something to brag about.

“think your confusing what your worth with what I had in the bank.”

The word is you’re NOT your. You made the same error twice [in that line] yet you call me ignorant.

“It is now June, and I have yet to recieve any answers”

The word is receive NOT recieve. Remember… i before e except after c.

You may want to consider the benefits of taking a course in anger management.

You can get a monkey to type on a computer

AUTHOR: unhappy customer - ()

Nothing special, never graduates Helpful to 4 out of 5 people

I have had this card with a $500 limit for over a year and a half.  Upon applying for this card in December 2012, they told me that if I pay on time every month, and have a low credit utilization, they will graduate me in a year.  I make multiple payments a month, and keep my credit utilization between 10-30%, and have not been graduated yet. At the one year mark, I called to see why I havent been graduated, and the lady told me "we check in the spring, so expect something around April." Frustated, I patiently waited, and heard nothing.  It is now June, and I have yet to recieve any answers, I just get ridiculous responses.

The card itself isnt that great either. It takes a very long time for the payments to post, sometimes even a whole week.

This is exactly what happened to me. They representives are liars. I had my card since 2010 with no credit increase. The only reason I still have them is because it looks good on my credit report.

Troynetta's

Never graduates! Helpful to 2 out of 4 people

Have had this card for two full years, paid on time and in full every month. Have since been approved for $10,000 AmEx, AmEx Gold with NPSL, US Bank Visa Signature. Wells Fargo still won't graduate my measly $300 secured card. Closed it and associated bank accounts. Serves the purpose of supplementing payment history, but they shouldn't advertise graduation because they never do it!

Guess you need to learn how to read. Guess I'm not the only one this is happening to! Maybe you have no problem because your body odor is so bad, they just want to get rid of you!

AUTHOR: Mitchell - ()

2014-08-07

By the way idiot with no brains, I closed the account, NOT THEM! Learn how to read. And if you know nothing about someone, then you need to keep your giant mouth shut! I take it it took you hundres of times to bring your piggy bank into Wells Fargo. Don't worry, your momma won't miss the $10 you have in the savings account :))))

AUTHOR: Mitchell - ()

Do you work for the bank or are you just another nosy Orange County busy buddy (there's hoards of them around) If you don't work for the bank, I could care less what you have to say. I was told (for your nosy information) that I would be graduated on several occasions. I did nothing wrong for the bank to warrant me being thrown out for your information. In addition, that has NOTHING to do with the banks inability to conduct business as a responsible business. If you were to use your brains for two seconds, you would realize that if MY CREDIT WERE THAT BAD, WELLS FARGO WOULD HAVE NEVER ISSUED ME A CARD AT ALL! USE YOUR BRAINS, Mr. Nosy Busy Buddy. I also got a credit card with someone else with no problem, why is it that this bank STRANGLY doesn't want to give me a bank account! Maybe I'm not a giant SNOB as yourself! FYI, I had a student loan dating back 12 years! If you had an inch of brains you would THINK before spouting your mouth like a giant orca killer whale! You know NOTHING about me!! Actually, I had several accounts that were open for years, what do you think I am so irate! You need to mind your own business and keep your tucan sam beak out of other peoples business. Go to New York and see how long you'd last (not more than 5 minutes with that set of pipes!) Your an ignorant nosy big mouthed idiot! And I had a $300 limit, not $14, I think your confusing what your worth with what I had in the bank. Mr. F*****!

Objectionable

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It takes longer than two years to build credit. A credit report request does not ruin someone’s credit. Your credit was damaged prior to that. I have visited Wells Fargo branches hundreds of times and have never been thrown out, so apparently your behavior was unacceptable.

“I closed all of my accounts with this bank and want nothing to do with them at all.”

It appears Wells Fargo had already made that decision for you. I expect they’ll make up the $14 loss somewhere else.